A healthy brain is a healthy body. People had been figuring out the best way to improve brain function, decrease memory loss and prevent neurologic degenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Dementia. Most often we perceive that since the brain is so complicated, to maintain it to be healthy and well functioning is more than complicated itself. However, here’s the good news. You don’t need to go all across the different side of the world to find the answer to this simple question – How do we maintain a healthy brain? Well, the answer is as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Get enough sleep. It’s pretty obvious that when a person lacks sleep the following day you feel drowsy and lose focus on what you are doing. You eventually forget things and have difficulty retaining new information. Without sleep, the brain cells become depleted in energy and tend to be malfunctioning. Sufficient sleep removes blinders and helps your brain clear out the fog. Sleep rejuvenates the brain cells, provides energy to neurons and allow normal intraneural activities which would enhance memory, thinking, logic and a holistic healthier brain. In infants, this is found to be true according to a study in 2006. Infants who sleep between learning and testing sessions improve their cognitive skills . Even among adults, sleep can enhance and restore neurologic functions .
2. Eat the right kinds of food. Eat healthy. Take in foods rich in iron, DHA, glucose, lycopene, vitamin B12, zinc, vitamin C, vitamin K and vitamin E. Having all these requirements for a healthy diet would make you opt to just taking vitamins instead, right? But don’t! It’s better to take it in a natural way. You can find all these among the following foods: Fish, broccoli, tomatoes, nuts, blueberries, pumpkin seeds, whole grains, dark green leafy vegetables, beans, meat, turmeric, fortified eggs, yogurt, avocado, and peanuts. See, it’s not so difficult to find all these foods and include them on your everyday menu.
3. Take the right supplement. Yes! You’re reading me right. The two above won’t just work all by themselves. We have to have some sort of a catalyst. And the best there is would be a supplement that could offer a holistic package in one pill. Ageless Brain™ is the answer! A veggie pill that has all four ingredients that could boost your brain’s function. Yes, you’ve read it right, not one, not two but FOUR brain boosting ingredients all in one pill. Ageless Brain™ contains Bacopa Monnieri- a traditionally and world known Ayurvedic medication that enhances intellectual capacity, memory and cognitive functions ; Withania somnifera- a natural plant that is known to be a neurologic tonic that enhances neurologic functions and rejuvenates the neurologic state; Ginseng- an Asian herb, known worldwide to have a rejuvenating effect on the systems of the human body especially the neurologic system. It enhances and energizes the brain’s capabilities and functions.; Last but not the least to complete our wonder veggie pill is Vinpocetine- a component known to improve the brain’s blood circulation which would improve delivery of oxygen in the brain hence improving the brain’s ability to retain information, decrease memory loss and enhance cognitive function.
Indeed it’s not as complicated as you think. Everything is just within reach. Maintaining, enhancing and improving your cognitive and neurologic functions is as easy as 1-2-3.
==> Do THIS twice daily to save your brain (takes less than 1 min)
1. Psychological Science August 2006; 17(8): 670.
2. American Association of the Advancement of Science (AAAS) annual meeting, San Diego, California, February 21, 2010
3. A. Russo, F. Borrelli. Bacopa monniera, a reputed nootropic plant: an overview. Phytomedicine 2005; 12(4):305-317. DOI: 10.1016/j.phymed.2003.12.008)