KETO… PALEO… ZERO SUGARS… NO DAIRY… Where are the dividing lines between these two diets and which is best for your health? Right now, both of these weight loss programs are gaining massive popularity around the world, ESPECIALLY IN AMERICA, for the ability to focus on and utilize all-natural ingredients to create pure, clean energy unlike ever before!
Join PureHealth Research as we uncover the critical information you need to know about both these all-natural phenomena and discover why people are now examining their lives and seriously questioning what they put in their bodies more than ever before!
PALEO: THE “ANCESTRAL DIET”
Did you know that PALEO is widely hailed as the “ANCESTRAL DIET?” You see, experts praise Paleo because they believe it focuses on only the foods discovered by early humans. Organic, whole foods that helped the body thrive when it needed it the most, foods including:
- ORGANIC VEGETABLES
- NATURALLY-RAISED MEATS
- WILD-CAUGHT FISH
WHAT TO AVOID WHILE ON THE PALEO DIET!
Paleo follows the belief that because processed foods are high in artificial sugars that were introduced to our society and our diets later in life that the human digestive system is not ready to break down these unhealthy foods which will cause your body to struggle as you suffer severe, DIGESTION ISSUES, FOOD ALLERGIES & INFLAMMATION! Remember to avoid all processed foods and sugar and omit:
- LEGUMES (YES, INCLUDING PEANUTS)
WHY KETO MIGHT BE A BETTER FIT FOR YOU…
The KETOGENIC DIET is a low to no-glucose/high-fat diet, which focuses on drastically reducing the number of carbs and eliminating the processed sugars you consume daily. This process will trigger your body into going into a metabolic state known we call KETOSIS!
KETOSIS IN A NUTSHELL: Ketosis starts fueling your body with ALL-NATURAL ENERGY after your body eliminates the harmful/dangerous sugars which are disrupting your hormones and depleting your body of all its energy and ability to make KETONES!
KETONES: are pure energy created in your liver when your hormones can focus on doing their jobs of harnessing healthy nutrients, full-fat foods and protein! Ketones fuel your body with clean, pure energy efficiently and regularly so you can enjoy a stress-free, healthy life the way Mother Nature intended!
THE REAL DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PALEO & THE KETOGENIC DIET…
Take this moment to briefly introduce yourself to the main discrepancies between KETO & PALEO and talk to an expert to help decide which is best for your body! Remember, at the end of the day the less sugars and carbohydrates in your diet the better!
- KETO, just like PALEO, also focuses on all-natural, organic ingredients, but tries to avoid carbs and sugars at all costs!
- PALEO tries to eliminate as many fats as possible including dairy including CHEESES, MILK, YOGURT
- KETO focuses on breaking down fat to create vital, all-natural energy known as KETONES!
- PALEO has much more flexibility with carbs than KETO (But this will disrupt KETOSIS!)
- PALEO diet incorporates sugary fruits and starchy vegetables which KETO avoids because they’re too high in carbs and glucose.
- PALEO is superior for overall digestive health and athletic performance. It is also a more sustainable diet plan than Keto.
- KETO is praised for its weight loss, as well as diabetes prevention and controlling other diseases, including epilepsy!
- PALEO doesn’t push any a strict macronutrient breakdown (Where you have to focus on the exact number of carbs, proteins, and fat that is recommended to you daily.)
Both of these diets offer a much cleaner and healthier quality of life when accomplished correctly. While Paleo allows you to slide in much more natural sugars an carbs (foods that drain you of your motivation and energy) KETO boosts your metabolism and digestive system to new heights to help you eliminate:
- DEPRESSION & ANXIETY
- STUBBORN BODY FAT
- EXCESS WATER WEIGHT
- RESTLESS NIGHTS
- UNHEALTHY SNACK CRAVINGS
Are you interested in discovering more about KETO? Uncover why athletes love using keto to fuel their workouts here and kickstart creation of ketones even faster with the power of a natural supplementation like KETO FORMULA!